- The my.appcelerator.com site is your portal for Titanium developer information. You can download Titanium builds, access documentation and resources, and much more via your “My Appcelerator” page.
- The Developer Center is your source for developer news, the Developer Blog, the DevLink developer directory, and much more.
You’ll find sample code, example projects, app components, and more at the following github repositories.
- Appcelerator github repository – Titanium source code, free add-on modules, and the KitchenSink
- Appcelerator Titans repository – Sample apps and components from the Titans
- Appcelerator Services – Sample apps and code for Appcelerator customers (log into http://support.appcelerator.com to request access)
- Personal repositories of Appcelerator staff and community members
- Kevin Whinnery – Helium testing framework, Suds SOAP helper, examples
- Dawson Toth – Titanium Redux framework, sample apps
- Pedro Enrique – App components, examples
- Ben Bahrenburg (Community member) – Add on libraries, samples, components, plus check out his list of helpful links for Titanium developers
- Matt Apperson
- Terry Martin (Community member) – App components and samples
(Apologies for anyone we left off. This list is hardly exhaustive.)
Help and support
- The Q&A forums
- Customer support
- Twitter – Appcelerator and staff on twitter include:
- Your Authors
- If you’re on IRC, check out the #titanium_app channel on irc.freenode.net.
In addition to that
http://cssgallery.info/category/titanium-appcelerator/ (Seven days with Titanium)
Online and virtual courses
- Codecademy is a free, interactive scripting tutorial site.
Online Books and Resources